Micro-Sized MIDI Controller
The DMC.micro PRO is an updated and improved version of our most popular controller, featuring full-sized performance but in a much smaller package.
The DMC.micro PRO uses our advanced Gen3 technology in a tiny package – just 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.6″ (93 x 38 x 42mm.)
The DMC.micro user interface is incredibly simple – tap the left or right buttons to perform an action, hold the left button to perform a third “alternate” action, or hold the right button to advance to the next “page.”
The DMC.micro PRO can access up to eight pages, whose functions may include:
Device Control: Program select and bypass for up to four devices.
Utility Mode X: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons.
Utility Mode Y: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons. This mode is also assignable to looper controls for the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9 / Timefactor, or Line 6 M9/M13.
Preset: Stores programs from Device Control pages and allows the user to change multiple devices at once.
Clock: Control the DMC.micro PRO’s built-in MIDI clock generator
Web-based editor: Rename presets and Utility Mode labels, full editor coming Q2 2021.
- Graphical OLED display shows preset names, device status, clock rate, and more.
- One MultiJack connector can function as Expression Pedal input, Tap Tempo Output, Function Switch Output, Footswitch Input, or MIDI Output.
- Internal DIP switches to customize MultiJack functions.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets (if preset page is active.)
- Controls up to four MIDI devices
- User-definable Utility Mode X page sends any MIDI CC command, MIDI notes, bank up and down, more.
- New Utility Mode Y page adds additional user-defined commands or use as looper control mode
- USB MIDI or USB Host connection for advanced control possibilities
- Runs on standard 9V power, 40mA or higher.
The DMC.micro PRO also features our astounding MultiJack connector, which can perform several different functions to simplify your setup!
- Connect one or two 1/4″ MIDI devices from companies such as Alexander Pedals, Chase Bliss Audio, Empress, and Meris
- Functions as a bi-directional MIDI port for supported devices, allows connections for Meris pedals to editing software.
- Connect an expression pedal to send MIDI messages to one or more of your devices, or user-define a custom MIDI CC expression command.
- Connect an external one- or two-button footswitch for tap tempo control, or user-define two custom actions.
- Send tap tempo to an external device such as a DD-7, Panther Cub, Flint, and more.
There are no reviews yet.