The Most Dial-able Fuzz on the planet.
Dual NOS Silicon BC109 transistor Fuzz featuring the crazed switchable oscillation of Fuzz God II’s “Wrath” coupled to a germanium diode Octavia and finally rounded off with an internal 8 way DIP switch allowing for 264 different tone and gain combinations.
Imagine a Fuzz sound.
The Fuzz God IV can do it.
– 3 tiered foot-switches control effect engage (left hand), Octavia (centre) and wrath oscillation (right).
– Tri colour LED indicates pedal mode – Red (Engaged), Blue (Octavia), Green (Wrath), Violet (Fuzz with Octavia), Cyan – Fuzz with Wrath), White (Fuzz with Octavia and Wrath).
– Volume control sets the pedal output.
– Fuzz control determines how much or how little fuzz you have.
– Wrath control sets the frequency of the oscillation note. This control interacts with Fuzz and Sputter
– Sputter control allowing direct control of transistor bias – clockwise for smooth, silken fuzz, counterclockwise for gated, sputtery angst.
– NOS BC109b and BC109c transistors as used in multiple classic early 70’s Fuzz pedals.
– 8 Way DIP switch – 6 different tone settings and 3 different gain settings.
– Top mounted toggle switches can bypass internal DIP settings (Gain toggle bypasses to maximum gain, Tone toggle bypasses to max treble setting).
– Germanium diode based Octavia effect (only useable when Fuzz is engaged (left foot-switch)
– True Bypass