Glitchy, Noise, Beautiful Lo-Fi Percussion
Conjuring torrents of lo-fi staccato sound, Teenage Engineering’s Pocket Operator PO-24 Office is a unique kind of drum and rhythm machine, regardless of the stripped down Pocket Operator aesthetic. Onboard, you’ll find 16 delightfully glitchy sounds and a 16-step sequencer (complete with a step multiplier) that let you lay down beats quickly and intuitively. Sweetwater electronic musicians are huge fans of the 16 punch-in effects built into the PO-24 Office, which make it easy to spice up your beats on the fly. And with 128-pattern chaining available, you can sync to other compatible gear and lay out entire songs with your Pocket Operator PO-24 Office.
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-24 Office Machine Features:
- A noise-fueled lo-fi rhythm machine that’s perfect for tabletop synth rigs
- Loaded with 16 delightfully gritty sampled and synthesized percussion sounds
- Enhance your drum sounds on the fly with 16 creative punch-in effects
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 128-pattern chaining
- Integrated folding stand and onboard Knowles speaker offer convenient standalone use
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- Audio-pulse-based sync lets you integrate other Pocket Operators and third-party gear
Lay down funky lo-fi beats with a Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-24 Office!
There are no reviews yet.