This Streamlined Synth Sounds Amazing
Don’t judge the Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory synthesizer by its cover… or its complete lack of a cover. Inside this stripped-down synth module, you’ll find 15 amazing synth tones, ranging from classic subtractive sounds to outrageous FM and physical-modeling varieties, plus a cool micro drum machine. To put it all together, there’s an intuitive 16-step sequencer onboard, which offers 16 patterns that you can chain together to create entire songs.
Play complex synth parts with ease
What really turned on the synth lovers at Sweetwater was the PO-16 Factory’s 16 arpeggio and chord play styles, which make it easy to play complex synth parts, despite the stripped-down nature of the user interface. Like the rest of the Pocket Operator series, the PO-16 benefits from the sound of a Cirrus Logic DAC and offers the convenience of an integrated stand and Knowles speaker. What’s more, you can easily sync it with other Pocket Operator and third-party synth gadgets.
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory Synth Features:
- A stripped-down synthesizer module that’s perfect for modern tabletop synth rigs
- Loaded with 15 fun and exciting synth sounds plus a micro drum machine
- 16 punch-in play styles let you easily program arpeggios and chords
- Enhance your synth sounds with 16 effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern chaining
- Integrated folding stand and onboard Knowles speaker offer convenient standalone use
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- Audio-pulse-based sync lets you integrate other Pocket Operators and third-party gear
Create excellent synth sounds with the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory!