Take the Lead with This Pocket Performance Synth
It may fit easily in your hand, but the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot delivers larger-than-life synth sound built for real-time performance. A retro style 8-bit synthesizer engine lets you shape and create your own sounds, with 15 presets to get you on the right track. When we got to check this out, the synth nuts here at Sweetwater were impressed by the Glide control, which approximates classic portamento effects beautifully. There are also cool effects onboard, as well as a 16-step sequencer. And, to top it off, a micro drum machine lets you lay down a beat, so even if you aren’t syncing it to an OP-24 or other rhythm machine, you can create full beats with your Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot.
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot Lead Synth Features:
- A retro-style synthesizer module that’s perfect for modern tabletop synth rigs
- Real 8-bit synthesizer lets you define your own performance sounds
- Glide control lets you pull off classic portamento effects and transitions
- Loaded with 15 fun and exciting synth presets plus a micro drum machine
- Enhance your synth sounds with 16 punch-in effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 128-pattern chaining
- Integrated folding stand and onboard Knowles speaker offer convenient standalone use
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- Audio-pulse-based sync lets you integrate other Pocket Operators and third-party gear
There are no reviews yet.