How’d You Make That Vocal Sound Like That?
The Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-35 Speak vocal synthesizer makes it fun and easy to create wild vocal effects, and its high-fidelity sound quality ensures they’re ready to add to your productions. Use the built-in mic to capture your voice, then apply any of eight voice characters plus eight vocal effects. Play your samples melodically, or sequence them with the built-in sequencer (complete with step multiplier and parameter lock capability). Musicians at Sweetwater like the Pocket Operator series not only because they’re insanely fun, but also because they generate results you’ll actually want to use in your tracks. Whether you want a fun way to pass the time or a unique vocal processing tool, check out the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-35 Speak.
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-35 Speak Vocal Synthesizer Features:
- Pocket-sized sampler and effects processor module with up to 120 seconds sampling time
- 8 voice characters and 8 vocal effects to bend, twist, and warp your sounds
- Built-in recording microphone, plus 1/8″ audio I/O
- Transpose and change scale functions to play your samples musically
- Step sequencer with parameter locks and step multiplier
- Built-in speaker and battery operation for true portability
- Jam sync connectivity for syncing with other Pocket Operators
There are no reviews yet.