Updated to include a stunning clean preamp, audio enhancer, tuner, additional reverbs and noise gate to work seamlessly with the power amp simulator, cab sims and the other amazing features you know and love about your Torpedo C.A.B. M – Two notes Audio Engineering have upgraded your pedal to the incredible Torpedo C.A.B. M+.
Same box, new guts – new glory
You now have an amazing clean pedal platform with a powerful and concise EQ, realistic tube feel and sounding power amp that makes the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ the ultimate pedal board solution for players who want, or need, to go direct.
Your tube amp can stay at home
Fed up with lifting heavy cabinets and inconsistent sound from room to room? Go direct to the PA and/or audio interface with studio grade Virtual Cabinet simulations with literally thousands of miking options per cabinet. Why settle for a static IR, when our Dynamic IRs are worth thousands?
The Torpedo C.A.B. M has been upgraded to include a high headroom clean preamp based on a ’74 Silverface B’man – the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ takes its rightful place as the ultimate clean pedal platform sitting right there on your pedalboard.
Effortlessly control your miking chain
Want to explore a legendary backline of speaker cabinets and microphones? Pair Torpedo C.A.B. M with your computer using Torpedo Remote (or phone and tablet with Wireless Torpedo Remote) to experience the full range of Two notes Dynamic IR technology. No other pedal offers such universal control of the miking chain – with dual miking available on every cabinet you may never use a real mic again. With our unique Dynamic IR / Virtual Cabinet technology – each cabinet contains the equivalent of 160,000 static IRs.
DI your amp
Place your Torpedo C.A.B. M between your tube amp and your speaker to ensure you get the full experience of your amp tone direct to the desk. With this, the Two notes cab sims will make your FOH or DAW tone as incredible as what is coming from your speaker. With 32 Virtual Cabinets in the unit and over 300 more in the Two notes library, you no longer have to compromise with a handful of stock IRs made by someone else.
Clean pedal platform
Pedals have come a long way in the last 25 years and many players use them to build their tone. With the new clean preamp and a choice of 8 power amps to choose from makes the Torpedo C.A.B. M the perfect clean pedal platform. Place the Torpedo C.A.B. M at the end of your board and go direct to your P.A. or audio interface – the silence in your playing area will be golden, but your tone will still be roaring where it matters the most.
The perfect IR loader
If you can’t find the sound you need from the incredible selection of Dynamic IRs and have regular static IRs that are perfect for you, load them directly on the included memory card and play through a mix of two IRs at once with the Torpedo C.A.B. M.
Latency no more
The powerful onboard DSP allows all this processing to happen with the minimum of latency – even with the maximum IR length of 200ms the sound will hit you without any audible delay.
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ comes with a carefully picked selection of 32 Two notes cabinets:
- Uber75 : 4×12 cabinet with Celestion® G12T-75 and V30.
- Brownyback: 4×12 cabinet Peavey 5150® with Celestion® speakers
- Tanger Fat : PPC412HP© 4×12 Orange® with Celestion® Heritage G12H (55Hz) and Celestion© G12M Heritage Greenback
- BigBeast : Zilla® 4×12 Closed Back, 16 Ohms. Equipped with a Celestion® Vintage 30
- RackHero : Suhr® CAA 4×12” CB Alien Transformer® 20W Greenback clones
- BoGreen : Bogner® 4×12 Greenbacks G12M25 Reissue in 16ohms
- Calif StdC : Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12” Celestion® V30 closed back
- Calif StdO : Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12” Celestion® V30 open back
- Free Rock : VHT® Deliverance 4×12″ Eminence® P50E
- Brit Vint C: Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12″ Celestion® V30 closed back
- Revv 2×12 Open Back V1 : Revv 212 open back with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Vet 30 and ET 90 drivers
- Revv 2×12 Closed Back V1 : Revv 212 closed back with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Vet 30 and ET 90 drivers
- Greatsh : Gretsch® 6159 amp cabinet with two Jensen® C12-PS
- Prime A : Divided by Thirteen® FTR37 2×12” OB Celestion® Blue & G12H30 70th Anniversary
- Silver77 : Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12″ with orange JBL®
- Vibro Utah : Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12” original Utah speaker
- Fat Papa: Vintage 1968 Fender® Bassman® Silverface 2×15” Eminence® AlNiCo
- Voice 30 : Original Vox® AC30 JMI 2×12” Celestion® « Silver Bell »
- Eddie : Peavey® 5150 2×12” Sheffield 1200
- Brit Std : Marshall® JCM900 2×12″ Celestion® G12T
- Watt FanC : Hiwatt® 2×12” Fane closed back
- Revv 1×12 ET90 : Revv 112 with Warehouse Guitar Speakers ET90 driver
- CalifOver : Mesa/Boogie® 1×12 with Blackshadow® C90 speaker.
- LuxTweeDe : Fender® Blues Deluxe Reissue with a custom Eminence® speaker
- Rand RD112 : Randall® RD112 1×12 angled with Celestion® Vintage 30
- Silver10:Fender® Princeton Reverb® with Jensen® P10Q
- JubilV30 : Marshall® 2556AV 2×12″ Celestion® Vintage 30
and the following bass cabinets:
- Green18 : Trace Elliot© 1818T
- Fat Mama : Ampeg© SVT-410HE 4×10
- WGrandBlvd : Ampeg® B15N 1×15” CB Jensen® C15N
- Heaven Top : David Eden® 4×10”
- Marco : Markbass® 2×10”
Specifications Input / Output
- Amp/Inst/Line Input: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS)
- In Level Switch*: +12dB: Max level: 4 dBu, Impedance: 1 MOhms
0dB: Max level: 16 dBu, Impedance: 57 kOhms
-24dB: Max level: 40 dBu, Impedance: 47 kOhms
*Affects input sensitivity and impedance
- Aux In: 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Jack
- Speaker output*: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TS)
*Unprocessed, unbuffered, directly connected to Amp In
- DI output: XLR balanced
Max level: 10 dBu
Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Line output: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS)
Max level: 10 dBu
Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Headphones output: 1/8″ Mini-Jack (TRS)
- USB connector: USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Memory card: 256Mb Micro-SD included
Up to 32Gb cards supported
- AD/DA Converters: Studio-grade 24 bits / 96 kHz
- Bandwidth (-1dB): 30 Hz – 19 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 91 dB
- Internal Processing: 32 bits floating-point
- Latency: 2.2 ms (Line Input to Line Output)
- Power adapter: DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: Approximately 2W
- Current consumption: 200mA
This unit is lightly used, and we’ll ship it to you super fast and super safe in its original box with the power supply! Feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have about it!